Since November 2019, there is the Dzierżoniów Council of Entrepreneurs operating at the Mayor of Dzierżoniów, which is a voluntary advisory and opinion-making body consisting of entrepreneurs, representatives of organizations and institutions dealing with entrepreneurship and the labor market, and City Council Councilors.
The scope of the Council's activities includes, in particular, issues related to the economic development of the City, including:
- Supporting the city's economic development policy,
- Economic activation,
- Reporting the needs and problems of local entrepreneurs,
- Co-organizing events and activities aimed at the development of entrepreneurship.
Are you an entrepreneur from Dzierżoniów? Join the Council, you will have the opportunity to influence the development directions of our city!
In order to join the Council, you must submit a membership declaration, which is available at www.dzierzoniow.pl in the section ECONOMY - DZIERŻONIOW COUNCIL OF ENTREPRENEURS.
Detailed information can be obtained from Mrs. Joanna Walczybok, phone no. +48 74 645 08 68, e-mail: jwalczybokum [dot] dzierzoniow [dot] pl
We cordially invite you to cooperation.
The Dzierżoniów Council of Entrepreneurs includes:
- Diana Kaczyńska - DiART owner (chairman of the council)
- Renata Szydłowska - Szubert - HR Director of Cooper Standard Polska Sp. z o.o. (vice-president of the council)
- Katarzyna Barska - the owner of MOVE AND MÓW Mobilne Centrum Językowe
- Dariusz Cykowski - owner of Tourist Services Mateo
- Adrianna Droszczak - the owner of the company "Build" Adrianna Droszczak
- Justyna Gądek - the owner of the Justyna Gądek company
- Martyna Kałuża - the owner of the Dietetyk Kliniczny Martyna Kałuża company
- Maciej Kiesewetter - councilor of the Dzierżoniów City Council
- Grażyna Kotasek - co-owner of Foto-Techni-Color S.C.
- Tomasz Krupski - co-owner of Aklima DKT Tomasz Krupski Sp. J.
- Beata Mikołajczyk - The owner of the company called Haberdashery Beata Mikołajczyk
- Tomasz Mitraszewski - President of the Management Board of Concept Sp. z o.o.
- Michał Mroszczak - the owner of the MR Group Michał Mroszczak
- Małgorzata Prewandowska - the owner of the company "Jaś i Małgosia" Małgorzata Prewandowska
- Izabela Sehn-Wójcik - the owner of the Decoro company
- Tadeusz Skrzypek - the owner of Pro-3R Tadeusz Skrzypek
- Rafał Walter - co-owner of Systemy Grzewcze AR
- Monika Zawilak - director of the District Employment Agency in Dzierżoniów
- Zbigniew Zeń - councilor of the Dzierżoniów City Council / Owner of the "Euro-Ekspres" Transport-Spedycja-Logistyka Zbigniew Zeń
- Aneta Ziemkiewicz - The owner of the company called Aneta Ziemkiewicz Trade Company
- Work plan of the Dzierżoniów Council of Entrepreneurs
The most important task of the Council in 2021 will be to support local entrepreneurs. The activities of the Council will focus on the following areas:
- activities of entrepreneurs located in the Dzierżoniów market,
- activities of young companies
- activities of family businesses,
- cooperation with large companies,
- cooperation with the Business Environment Institution and the local government,
- launching the Dzierżoniów - Buy Locally campaign.
- Meetings of the Dzierżoniów Council of Entrepreneurs in 2022
- March 24, 2022 - the meeting took place at the UZWAR Ukrainian-Georgian Restaurant. The most important topics discussed during the meeting were: welcoming new members - Ms. Katarzyna Iwko and Ms. Katarzyna Kinzhybalo, information about the new redundancy program under the regional investment aid and a summary of de minimis aid for entrepreneurs, presentation of the current situation regarding refugees from Ukraine and offered to them help.
- April 28, 2022 - the meeting took place at the ElKawa Coffee Roaster. The most important topics discussed during the meeting were: summary of the meeting on the revitalization of the Dzierżoniów City Center, summary of the lilac planting action of April 2, 2022, presentation of the current situation regarding refugees from Ukraine and the help offered to them, information on the Buy locally in Dzierżoniów campaign, a proposal organizing a conference for entrepreneurs in Dzierżoniów.
- May 25, 2022 - the meeting took place at the PSONI Professional Activity Center in Dzierżoniów. The most important topics discussed during the meeting were: information about the goals and the project "Global goals for cities", implemented by the City Hall in Dzierżoniów in partnership with 18 European cities, presentation of the offer and projects carried out by the Manufaktura Inicjatyw Foundation, information from Mr. Tadeusz Skrzypek regarding activities on for people with disabilities, presentation of the current situation regarding refugees from Ukraine and the help offered to them.
- June 21, 2022 - ceremonial opening of Aleja Lilakowa Przedsiębiorców. More information in the article.