Investor Service Point
Bearing in mind the quality of investor service and with the goal of creating a pro-investment climate, we have launched an Investor Service Point in the City Hall, where potential investors and entrepreneurs, both domestic and foreign, will receive support and will be provided comprehensively and professionally. As part of the Investor Service Point (POI) in the Dzierżoniów City Commune, there is the Commune Investor and Exporter Service Center (GCOIE), which belongs to the first regional economic promotion network in Poland. The center operates in accordance with the standards of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency and is the first contact point for entrepreneurs interested in investing in Dzierżoniów and undertaking export activities.
By reporting to the Center, an entrepreneur, among others will obtain:
- an offer of investment areas, office space, halls, warehouses and investment incentives in the Dzierżoniów Municipal Commune,
- support in entering the Polish market, e.g. organizing investor visits,
- support in running a business, e.g. by organizing and / or informing about events (fairs, missions, information meetings, conferences and others)
- opportunity to participate in business meetings with the participation of external experts, e.g. from the Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone, the Lower Silesian Agency for Economic Cooperation, etc.
- information on institutions supporting business.
- assistance in the necessary administrative and legal procedures occurring during the project implementation.
- post-investment care for companies (support for companies already operating in the commune).
- Information on investment incentives provided by the Dzierżoniów Municipal Commune and the Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone within the Polish Investment Zone
The Commune Investor and Exporter Assistance Center is located in the City Hall - room No.4. Contact phone: +48 74 645 08 79 E-mail: estraszakum [dot] dzierzoniow [dot] pl
We invite you to contact us and cooperate with us!