- Railway line no. 341 - connecting the Dzierżoniów Śląski station with the Bielawa Zachodnia station.
- Railway line no. 137 - Katowice - Legnica (so-called Magistrala Podsudecka).
At the Dzierżoniów Śląski station, there is a loading track with a usable length of 561 meters with an adjacent yard and a load front with a length of 173 meters.
- Voivodeship roads no.: 382, 383, 384
- A4 / E40 motorway – within 50 km (Germany / Poland - Jędrzychowice - Wrocław - Katowice - Kraków - Rzeszów - Korczowa / Krakowiec - Poland / Ukraine), 672.8 km in total
- National road 8 / E67 – at a distance of 16 km (Czech Republic / Poland - Kudowa Zdrój - Wrocław - Warsaw - Białystok - Budzisk - Poland / Lithuania), a total of 849 km
- National road 39– at a distance of 16 km (Łagiewniki - Strzelin - Brzeg - Kępno), a total of 116 km
- National road 35 – 20 km away (Świebodzice, Świdnica, Wrocław), 88 km in total
International airport: Wrocław Airport - 50 km
- Norway: Oslo,
- Sweden: Stockholm,
- Ukraine: Lviv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Zaporizhia, Kiev,
- Germany: Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Munich,
- Belgium: Brussels,
- Netherlands: Eindhoven, Amsterdam,
- Italy: Bari, Milan , Rome, Cagliari, Palermo, Bologna, Naples
- United Kingdom: Doncaster, London, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle upon Tyne, Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow,
- Cyprus: Larnaca,
- Ireland: Cork, Dublin, Shannon,
- Iceland: Reykjavík,
- Spain: Barcelona, Girona, Madrid , Alicante, Palma de Mallorca, Malaga, Tenerife
- Hungary: Budapest,
- France: Paris,
- Malta: Luqa,
- Greece: Crete, Athens, Kos, Kavala, Rhodes, Corfu, Thessaloniki, Santorini (Tera),
- Portugal: Faro,
- Georgia: Kutaisi,
- Bulgaria: Burgas,
- Switzerland: Zurich,
- Denmark: Copenhagen,
- Croatia: Dubrovnik, Zadar,
- Montenegro: Podgorica,
- Turkey: Antalya, Izmir
In the context of attracting investments to the city, including direct foreign investments, the technical infrastructure (equipping with gas, electricity, water and sewage networks) and communication infrastructure plays an extremely important role. These are the basic elements taken into account by the investor when making a decision to locate an investment.
- Electricity: The city is well-equipped with a medium and low voltage network of the required standard.
- Gas network: The Lower Silesia Voivodship is supplied with natural gas from the national high-pressure gas pipeline system and a system of smaller local branches to the reduction and measurement stations.
- Heating network: The largest fuel combustion installations in the city of Dzierżoniów belong to the company ZEC Zakład Energetyki Cieplnej Ltd. All district heating networks are operated by the enterprise.
- The city has a separate sewage network. The sanitary sewage network is owned by the company Wodociągi i Kanalizacja in Dzierżoniów, and the rain sewage network is owned by the city. Access to the sewage system has approximately 99.9%. city residents.
- New fiber-optic networks, underground and overhead cable telephone lines dominate. Wireless network technology is also dynamically developing.