The Polish Investment Zone (PSI) is an instrument to support new investments carried out in the territory of the Republic of Poland, introduced in 2018. The main assumption of the PSI is to extend the tax reliefs available so far only in special economic zones to the entire territory of Poland. To implement the PSI program, companies managing special economic zones have been appointed, whose activities and tasks have been extended by the government to the entire territory of the country. In the case of the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship it is:
Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone "INVEST-PARK" Ltd., St. Uczniowska 16, 58-306 Wałbrzych, Phone .: +48 74 664 91 64, e-mail: investinvest-park [dot] com [dot] pl
WSSE carries out PSI tasks, among others by:
- granting a decision on support, which entitles the entrepreneur to an income tax exemption in the amount of 20% to 60% of the value of eligible costs of a new investment (the decision is granted on the condition that the quantitative and qualitative criteria.
- providing access to the base of undeveloped industrial properties located in south-west Poland,
- enabling the purchase or rental of production halls, warehouses or office space,
- providing support in legal and organizational issues related to the implementation of a new investment,
- providing support in the field of other forms of assistance for entrepreneurs implementing new investments,
- enabling access to the developed market, including in the following sectors: automotive, household appliances, machinery, chemicals, food.
More information about the Polish Investment Zone on the website of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency
Polish Development Fund (PFR) includes packages of financial and non-financial services designed for a specific need. Its purpose is to create a complete market for raising capital and growth instruments at every stage of the development of a given venture. PFR operates in the areas of banking, insurance, investments, consulting in foreign expansion and the development of entrepreneurship and innovation.
The Polish Investment and Trade Agency is part of the PFR Group
PAIiH helps investors enter the Polish market and make the best use of the opportunities available there. It guides investors through all the necessary administrative and legal procedures that occur during the implementation of the project, and also supports companies that are already operating.
In order to provide the best possible service to investors, a network of Regional Investor Assistance Centers - COIs throughout Poland has been created, which are aimed at improving the quality of regional services for investors, as well as providing access to information such as the latest investment offers and regional microeconomic data. The purpose of COI is to facilitate contacts between the investor and local authorities.
Lower Silesian Voivodeship (COI)
Lower Silesian Agency for Economic Cooperation S.A.
Investor Assistance Center
Al. Chestnut 3a - 5
phone: +48 71 736 63 07
e-mail: coidawg [dot] pl, coiedawg [dot] pl
Detailed information is available on the website of the Polish Information and Trade Agency