On February 22, the City Council of Dzierżoniów adopted two resolutions important for entrepreneurs. Pursuant to them, entrepreneurs will be exempt from the second installment of the fee for the use of permits for the sale of alcoholic beverages intended for consumption at the point of sale in the city, and traders at the City Marketplace will be able to apply for waiver of the payment of rent for the rent of shelters and pavilions , which are the property of the Dzierżoniów Municipal Commune.
The resolution on the exemption and reimbursement of part of the fee collected from entrepreneurs for the use of permits for the sale of alcoholic beverages intended for consumption at the point of sale in the Dzierżoniów City Commune for 2021 provides:
- exemption of entrepreneurs from the second installment of the fee for the use of permits for the sale of alcoholic beverages intended for consumption at the point of sale in the Dzierżoniów Municipal Commune for 2021,
- reimbursement of the second installment in the amount of 1/3 of the fee charged for those entrepreneurs who paid a one-off fee for the use of permits for the sale of alcoholic beverages intended for consumption at the point of sale. The fee for the use of the permit for the sale of alcoholic beverages in 2021 shall be reimbursed upon application submitted no later than May 31, 2021.
It is estimated that 28 establishments serving alcoholic beverages at the point of sale, mostly gastronomy, will be covered by the aid. The value of sales of alcoholic beverages at the point of sale in 2020 decreased by PLN 1,200,000 compared to 2019.
The resolution on granting public aid in the form of waiving the collection of charges for rent for renting shelters and pavilions, owned by the Dzierżoniów Municipal Commune, located in the Municipal Market in Dzierżoniów in order to counteract the negative economic effects caused by COVID-19, provides for support for enterprises that meet all of the following conditions:
- there was a deterioration in financial liquidity - a decrease in income for the period from June 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020, by at least 40%, compared to the income achieved in the period from June 1, 2019 to December 31, December 31, 2019,
- as at December 31, 2019, the enterprise did not meet the criteria of an enterprise in difficulty within the meaning of Art. 2 point 18 of Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 declaring certain types of aid compatible with the internal market in application of Art. 107 and 108 of the Treaty,
- submits the application constituting an attachment to this resolution and the information form no later than May 31, 2021,
- submits documents confirming a decrease in income,
- the total amount of aid does not exceed the amount referred to in point 22 (a) of the Temporary Framework.
It will be possible to apply for support when the resolutions come into force (within 14 days from the announcement in the Official Journal of the Lower Silesia Province), about which we will inform.