The City Hall in Dzierżoniów intends to organize a conference for local entrepreneurs. Are you interested in participating in the conference? What topics would be important to discuss during the conference from the point of view of your company?
- Wage gap compared to EU countries (difference between the wage rate of women and men)
- Different generations - new opportunities. Generation X, Y and Z, or multigenerational teams in organizations - how to understand and be understood
- Family businesses and succession
- Planned changes to the labor code (changes caused by the entry into force of the work-life balance directive and the directive on transparent and predictable working conditions)
- Public aid programs and de minimis aid supporting entrepreneurship in the city
- Other suggestions for topics that you think should be tackled at the conference
You can submit your opinion and suggestions via a questionnaire or write to the following e-mail address: jwalczybokum [dot] dzierzoniow [dot] pl
The planned date of the conference is the second half of September this year.
Deadline for submitting opinions: July 31 this year.
We will appreciate your feedback.