Lower Silesian Economic Cooperation Agency Ltd. and the Polish Investment and Trade Agency / PAIH Foreign Trade Office in Frankfurt invite you to the webinar "Your business in Germany - opportunities and challenges".
Deadline: March 22, 2023. time. 10:00 - 11:30
The webinar will be conducted in Polish, on the ZOOM platform. Participation is free and possible after prior registration.
- Investment opportunities and business support tools available to PAIH/ZBH Frankfurt in the process of expansion on the German market, opportunities and benefits of establishing a business in Germany.
- Differences in the practical approach to doing business in Poland and Germany.
- Formal, tax and financial costs of starting a business in Germany, including:
- from the idea, through the establishment of a company,
- registration obligations,
- setting up accounts,
- renting or buying real estate,
- hiring staff to start operations.
The invitation is addressed to Lower Silesian entrepreneurs from the SME sector, in particular to business owners, managers and people responsible for foreign expansion.
Applications for the event will be accepted until March 20, 2023. (Monday) until 12:00 to the address: dominika [dot] raweckadawg [dot] pl
Additional information can be obtained by calling: 784 449 499