You can start a new business unit not only in the office, but also via the Internet. The free service allows you to submit an appropriate online application without leaving your home thus speeding up the procedure of setting up a business. Similarly, we can also make changes to the application, suspension, resumption or liquidation of business.
To submit an online application, you can use a trusted profile (free citizen confirmation tool in eGovernment), internet banking or e-signature (commercial tool).
We explain step by step how to submit an online application in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG):
1. Go to the ceidg.gov.pl website
2. Create a Trusted Profile, if you do not have one yet. Information on how to set up a Trusted Profile can be found on the Invest in Dzierżoniów website in the COVID-19 tab
3. Create your account in CEIDG Your account details will be automatically included in the application.
4. Log in and complete the electronic application.
5. Sign the application using a Trusted Profile or an Eligible Certificate.
6. Send the application.
7. You will receive a confirmation of submitting the application for entry to CEIDG to your e-mail address.
The information that will be included in the application to CEIDG will also be transferred to ZUS or the Agricultural Social Insurance Fund (KRUS), the tax office and the Central Statistical Office (GUS).
If you need any assistance, call us, we will help you step by step in creating a Trusted Profile. Contact by phone: 74 645 08 48