On February 22, the City Council of Dzierżoniów passed a resolution on the basis of which traders in the City Market will be able to apply for waiver of collection of charges for rent for renting shelters and pavilions, which are the property of the Dzierżoniów Municipal Commune.
The resolution on granting public aid in the form of waiving the collection of charges for rent for renting shelters and pavilions, owned by the Dzierżoniów Municipal Commune, located in the Municipal Market in Dzierżoniów in order to counteract the negative economic effects caused by COVID-19, provides for support for enterprises that meet all of the following conditions:
- there was a deterioration in financial liquidity - a decrease in income for the period from June 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020, by at least 40%, compared to the income achieved in the period from June 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019,
- as at December 31, 2019, the enterprise did not meet the criteria of a company in difficulty as defined in Art. 2 point 18 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 declaring certain types of aid compatible with the internal market pursuant to Art. 107 and 108 of the Treaty,
- submits the application constituting an attachment to this resolution and the information form no later than May 31, 2021,
- submits documents confirming a decrease in income,
- the total amount of aid does not exceed the amount referred to in point 22 (a) of the Temporary Framework.
It will be possible to apply for support when the resolutions come into force (within 14 days from the announcement in the Official Journal of the Lower Silesia Province), about which we will inform.
For more information, please call: 74 645 08 70.